American football is the most popular sport in the US, it ranks above both soccer and on par with basketball.
Let’s find out about this subject to know why they like it so much.
American football rules
The offensive team has 4 play times. They have to try get the ball to go to the side of your team 10 yards (each yard = 0.91 m). If you fail to progress the course 10 times after 4 games, you must give the ball to your team.
And your team will replace all defensive players, and replace 11 attacking players, and your team will do the opposite, replacing all 11 attacking players with 11 defensive players.
If you make 10 yards or more in those 4 games, you will get 4 more games. Just like that, if the attacking team gets the ball to the opponent’s baseline, they get 6 points – called a “Touch down”.
After each score, 7 points (Touch down) and 3 points (kick in – Field goal), they must return the ball to your team, by kicking the ball from the center of the field to your team. And it’s your team’s turn to attack, and your team defends.
General rules for betting in American football:
- If a field is changed, all bets will be void
- Unless otherwise stated, bets on English-style football league and league Rugby League all go to the final result after 80 minutes as the final result.
- The median time of the match (80 minutes) includes injury time when the player is injured.
- All live match bets take an 80-minute median result as the final result
- If a match is interrupted halfway, paused or postponed without starting within 12 hours of the time stated on the official website, in addition to its own rules or additional announcements, potential scoring does not affect the final result of the bet, other situations are considered invalid. The company decides all wagers of canceled matches and is considered the final result, without consulting the judgment of any official match or any other relevant organization.
- For international matches where venues are subject to change still within the same country, all bets will still be considered valid.
- The first half bets will be settled according to the result after the end of the first half.
- Bets on the 2nd half will count based on the result after the end of the 2nd half (including any extra time or extra time).
- If a match is interrupted in the 1st half, all 1st half bets will be considered void. If a match is interrupted in the 2nd half or extra time, then bets on the first half will still be valid, but bets on the 2nd half will be void.