Equipment in American football
The pitch is right, but not as fixed as a football field. Usually 120 yards long (120m equivalent).
In addition, members participating in rugby must have the following equipment:
- Protective gloves
- The helmet has a protective piece of iron
- Standard protective clothing
- Protective boots.
- Shoulder pads
Sometimes the force of the foe is so strong that the pieces of iron attached to the helmet can be broken and thrown away.
Common squads in American football:
- Defensive 2-4-5: 2 players to prevent, 4 players to position behind, 5 defensive players: to maximize the defense before an attack of 3 or 4 opponents.
- Defensive 3-3-5: 3 players to block, 3 players to rear, 5 defensive players: to use when the opponent is too strong, close to the border.
- Defensive 7-7-2: 7 players to prevent, 2 players to play and 2 defensive players: used to protect the goal, bringing the ball close to the opponent’s home.
American football leagues
In the US, there are 2 main tournaments as follows:
- National Football League: professional league
- College Football: amateur tournament played by universities against each other.
- National Football Conference
- American Football Conference
- Vince Lombardi Trophy: trophy awarded to the official rugby league.
In international, there are some prestigious awards as follows:
- European Football League
- IFAF World Championship
- IFAF Women’s Championship
- Summer Olympic
American football betting at the online casinos
At online casino, the tournament will be more and more diverse than American football in the sports section. And for the most part, American football leagues have very high odds. Because of the unpredictable nature of the game, most 3-door bets are quite high for both handicap teams.
And if you need more exotic bets, you can take a look at our rugby section at sports. Because of football’s similarity, the odds on European escrow and Asian handicap are still sufficient.